Given the fact that 90% of the population LOVE chocolate (ok that figure is made up but you know what I mean) and also given that most chocolate isn’t so good for you, I thought it was high time my boys and I teach you how to make healthy, delicious, raw chocolate.
So here is a video presentation because how best to learn than to watch! And a big thank you to Ethan and Ryan for being such great presenters….
Learn how to make delicious raw chocolate and flavour it with additions such as nuts, coconut, dried fruit, peppermint oil or seeds.
- In a small bowl, place the cacao butter and coconut oil. Place it over a saucepan of boiling water so that the fats melt at a low heat.
- Whisk in the cacao powder, agave or honey and vanilla extract.
- Stir in any other additions you may have.
- Pour chocolates into moulds or into a lined baking dish.
- Freeze or refrigerate until hard.
- Store in the fridge or freezer in a sealed container.