Come along to the Progress Hall on Macleay Island to learn about how to create delicious meals and snacks for the whole family using whole foods. While you are on the island, why not pick up some fresh, organic produce from the Organic Market! Shuttle service available.
When : Saturday, 8th June, 2013
Where: Progress Hall, Macleay Island, near the ferry terminal
Time : 11.00am-12.30pm (after the Macleay Island Organic Market)
RSVP : via the Contact Form just in case of date change and for catering purposes
You will discover:
• Secret ways to get your kids interested in healthy food
• How to make delicious meals and snacks using nutritious foods your whole family will love
• Several reasons why you should make chocolate a part of your weekly diet
• The magic that happens when children fall in love with looking after their bodies.
• Hear from Ethan Stafford, age 10