This is a cake/bread that is good fresh on the day you make it as a cake and then later, can be toasted as you would a bread and served with butter.
This can be eaten as a cake or a bread. Once it is a couple of days old, you can toast it and spread it with butter. Made on almond meal, this is a delicious and healthy snack.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Grease and line a large loaf tin.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients or blend in a food processor.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and mix well.
- Pour into the loaf tin and bake for 45-50 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.
- Leave to cool in the tin. Slice and serve.
- Once the bread is not as fresh (a couple of days later), toast and serve with butter.
If you enjoyed this recipe, please let me know in the comments below. Thank you.